"el mundo está oscuro, ilumina tu parte::the world is dark, light up your part"-graffiti along a stone wall in Spain

Monday, November 14, 2011

All Students & Parents

I've fallen a bit behind on posting to our blog- I apologize. To clear up any confusion, I want to point out two very important things:

1. Please pay attention to the date written inside each post box. It's RED/ORANGE. The date above each post box is in black and marks the day on which I publish each post, not necessarily the day in which you/your student had class.

2.  An easy way to find all posts for a certain grade (say, for example, you'd like to see all posts for 6th grade): Under each post, there is a Label. It should say either 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, or Spanish I. If you click on your/your student's grade, it will bring up every post I've made this school year that pertains to that particular grade.

You can always email me with any further questions.

-Señora Epple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment