"el mundo está oscuro, ilumina tu parte::the world is dark, light up your part"-graffiti along a stone wall in Spain

Monday, August 1, 2011

The Beginning, for ALL students

Hi everyone,

The past few days we have covered the following:

-Who I am
-Who you are
-How to succeed in my class
-My expectations: behaviorally, academically, and personally
-My classroom rules (the Irvington Way)
-The consequences for not following the Irvington Way (Passport signatures & M.I.R.s)
-Important procedures in my classroom
  • Turning in work
  • Turning in late work
  • How to begin class
  • Filling out your Agenda
  • Finding homework
  • What to do if you are tardy to class & when you are considered tardy to my class
  • What to do if you miss a class
  • Where to store your book
  • What you need for this class (a 3-ring binder with 5 dividers)
-Took a quiz over the above procedures
-Organized your Spanish Binder & learned how to keep it neat
-Received your Spanish textbook & learned where to store it

Please let me know if you have a question. I am VERY excited about this school year :)

-Señora Epple

2 comments: